At MERAC we provide legal services to startups from their outset to their consolidation, by providing advice in the different essential areas for starting a business:
- Advice on corporate matters through the drafting of the deed of incorporation and bylaws, shareholders' agreements, conditions of participation of accelerators, alternative financing.
- Advice on purchasing processes from business analysis (due diligence) to completing the purchasing process by signing the purchase agreement, as well as agreements with shareholders and investors.
- - Advice on recurring contractual matters, in accordance with the activity developed by the startup.
- Advice onintellectual property: creation and registration of trademarks and patents, protection of copyrights, regulation of the terms and conditions of the website or regulation of e-commerce conditions.
- Advice on national and international tax issues