At MERAC, we have extensive experience in providing solutions for complicated company crises. To do this, we provide complete advice in different fields that these situations cause for creditors, recovering and defending their credits, as well as for debtors.
Our advice encompasses all phases of the procedure: advice in the prior phase to the declaration of the bankruptcy and during the pre-bankruptcy, submission of demands for necessary or voluntary bankruptcy, defence of creditors rights during the bankruptcy phases, investments in bankruptcy assets and liabilities (purchase of productive units in any of the phase of the insolvency proceedings) and defence of any incident that may occur during the bankruptcy process.
- Pre-insolvency advice.
- Restructuring and refinancing.
- Extrajudicial payment agreement.
- Bankruptcy request by the debtor or creditor.
- Advice to creditors in the communication and defense of their credit.
- Assistance in the entire bankruptcy process to debtors or creditors.
- Sale and assignment of credits.